Sunday, 12 November 2006

Intermission

Since I'm in a lull at the moment on my blog, I'd thought that I might put it to good use.

So on the outside chance that you can answer YES to following points:
  • You live in or near Cincinnati.

  • You like Rick Springfield and would like to see him perform live.

  • You love bus rides.

  • You would like to help Sahara Aldridge overcome cancer.

  • You are not Michael Manning.
Then go to Michael Manning's website and sign up.

Update: Invitations to the bus ride have now been extended to include:

DETROIT, MICHIGAN

CLEVELAND, OHIO

COLUMBUS, OHIO

TOLEDO, OHIO

DAYTON, OHIO

INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY

LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY

2 comments:

  1. Thomas: I was very moved that you have helped me in my project! Thank You! This is a very difficult time of year when people are distracted by the holidays and all. Thanks to your help, those who live outside the USA can go to Sarah's site to say "Hello" or Rick Springfield's site to learn how they may contribute towards Sahara's fund set up by US Bank. Even if one cannot afford a donation or attend the show, just a sweet hello to let Sahara know she has a new friend will be a show of love across the pond. Thanks again, Thomas. You're a good man with a GREAT heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thomas, long time no see! I found your comments on my winter solstice post a year ago. So I clicked you to wish you A Marry Christmas and A Happy New Year from Norway:-)

    ReplyDelete