Thursday, 14 September 2006

Dave's Penguin Joke

My colleague Dave told me a joke the other day. He thought it was so very funny that he could barely contain himself as he told it. The problem was that I didn't laugh. He then tried it on several other people over the next couple of days and so far only one person have found it worthy of a laugh, although he might have been laughing at Dave, who still can't contain his laughter when he tells the joke.
Dave then suggested that I put the joke on my blog to hear what other people thought of it.

Here goes:

A penguin goes into a bar and walk up to the bartender and says "I can't find my dad. Have you seen him?"

And the bartender says "I don't know, what does he look like?"


3 comments:

  1. I see the problem: An incomplete joke. Here's a suggestion for your friend: "A skeleton walks into a bar. The bartender says, "What'll it be Mack?" The Skeleton replies, 'I'll take a picher of beer and a mop". Bwaaah! Backup Joke: (always have a backup): 'Celine Dion walks into a bar. The bartender says:"Why the long face?" Bwaaaaaaah! I hope this is helpful. Others will now follow. Here they come....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have revisted this joke and wish to go on record as saying I LAUGHED! 10/06/06 5:44 PM E/T USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't laugh, but I liked the joke.

    ReplyDelete